WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. If you live in Surrey and birding is your obsession (to get out of bed at some ridiculously early time of the morning, no matter what the weather, to go and look at birds isn't normal behaviour, believe me) and you're still a bit of a novice (like me) then, hopefully, this blog is for you.



Tuesday 27 April 2010

QUIET MONDAY STROLL

Work interrupted much of my day yesterday. Actually, it was a relief in a way, as my legs were killing me after the trek around the countryside on Sunday. A nice brief walk around Holmethorpe loosened me up and I managed another tick along the way. A Garden Warbler at Spynes Mere made the walk worthwhile - it was calling before flying up and back down into another small tree before it moved out of sight. The male Wheatear was still present at The Moors, and also a lone House Martin flew by. Unfortunately, no sign of the Grasshopper Warbler - a major disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment